Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: WELCOME HOME MUM!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome01

    Mum, You go out of your way help people in need, I think you have a heart of gold (Lord don't let me make her mad.)

    Your presence has really been missed around here, but I understand why & where so all I wanna do send out, to you & your daughter Welcome Back wishes.
    sparklingrose2

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    That is so beautiful!!!
    You are very thoughtful yourself!


    Ps Mum's heart is PLATINUM!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WWAAAHHHHHHH!!!...that is so sweet..*wiping tears*..thanks Rog..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your very welcome Mum, In the short Time since I barged in here (uninvited) I have been made to feel welcome by everyone. So I should give y'all a shout out and say thank you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone with heart is welcome here...so far we've been lucky....some of the biggest "hearts" are hanging out. *hug"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel very lucky to have found this board (as well as BOBB). Before I started posting here (and there) I only posted on 2 or 3 boards regularly, But Y'all have made me feel very welcome here, and I really enjoy the conversations that take place here.

    Lets Hear it for the great people here at the Sonic Lounge

    clapping

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL at rog's big hands...well Lefty just better get well...because he keeps this board going when I go back to Florida for the winter months...I don't have a pc there...although I am hinting to my hubby for a laptop or is it notebook ???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay first off Pet head can get you a damn laptop!!!

    Secondly...or maybe first
    WE LOVE YOU ROGER!!!
    Please always stay cause you make things funny and sweet and loving and endearing and all those wonderful things!!!

    Henk is too busy jerkin around MUM...BUt i promisr to handle it IF Daddy Bill won't come through! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh My, either, my blood pressure just shot up or I'm Blushing [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah..rog we don't want yer head to swell LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •